Use one form for EACH course. Up to five items may be added on same form.
If the items are from Dugan Library, we will get those for you. If they are your own, please bring them to the library.
Choose the check-out period. All materials will be “library use only” unless you designate an alternative checkout period.
All personal items will get temporary barcodes and brief records in the online catalog. In this way we can exercise a tighter control over reserves circulation.
The Library maintains copyright compliance as stated in the U.S. Copyright Act, Section 107. We check to make sure all items submitted to us comply with the spirit of copyright.
You may submit:
* One photocopied article per journal issue
* One photocopied chapter per book
* Personal books,
* Commercially purchased, personal videos and audios,
Library owned books, videos and audios.
You may not submit:
* Books from other libraries,
* Rented videos and audios
* Multiple photo-copied chapters from a single book
* Multiple photo-copied articles from a single journal issue
* Student work without student permission
When submitting items for reserve, please allow us at least a day for processing.
Items remain on Reserve for the duration of the semester, unless you request otherwise. At the end of the semester, all library books return to the stacks and all personal items (photocopies, personal books) are returned to you via campus mail.